Friday, February 22, 2013

Let's start!

Hello, My name is Junyi Li and you will see the whole process of growing up in my artistic life. 2010 is my initial point in my artistic life. Before that year I was totally a computer man and used Maya to make some rough 3D animations for a digital company. No one taught me how to draw and how to paint, so I had to read some art books to find some inspirations in my spare time. However, my life was totally changed after I came to San Francisco in 2010. I hope my experience and artworks can give you some encouragements in your art study.

I want to be an honest man, so some artworks probably looks not good and strong in this Blog. However, it's my real  standard of drawing at that period.

Finally, Thank you for your watching and suggestion.

Junyi Li

No comments:

Post a Comment